$9.79 - $12.99
- Evaporates fast and leaves no residue - A "no-scrub" cleaner that cleans to the base and prepares surfaces for application of high-performance lubricants - No water rinsing is required - Clean Streak's No-Rinse, No-Residue formula is perfect for use on disc brake rotors
Another indispensable tool for the professional bike shop. The hub bearing press pro kit works with bearings that have an i. D. Of 10mm or smaller (most front hub sealed bearing fall in this range). Installs sealed bearing sizes : - 6801 - 6802 - 6803 - 6900 - 6901 - R6 - 688 - 608 - 609 All parts are laser etched for easy identification. Formally press-2 includes: - 608 open bore 5mm x 2 - 608 over axel 5mm x 2 - 609 open bore 5mm x 2 - 609 over axel 5mm x 2 - 688 open bore 5mm x 2 - 688 over axel 5mm x 2 - 6801 open bore 5mm x 2 - 6801 over axel 5mm x 2 - 6802 open bore 5mm x 2 - 6802 over axel 5mm x 2 - 6803 open bore 5mm x 2 - 6803 over axel 5mm x 2 - 6900 open bore 5mm x 2 - 6900 over axel 5mm x 2 - 6901 open bore 5mm x 2 - 6901 over axel 5mm x 2 - R6 over axel 5mm x 2 - Rear QR skewer All parts are laser etched for easy identification.
7-piece tapping drill bit set in a stable plastic box for the cutting of metric threads. The hexagonal bit shaft ensures very good power transfer. The finely-tuned material elasticity makes for great durability. Perfect chip removal and a low tilt risk. The Rapidaptor ensures rapid bit change without any extra tools. - Ideal for mobile repair and assembly work - Rapidaptor holder for rapid bit change - 1/4" drive suitable for power screwdrivers - Rapidaptor universal holder, non-magnetic, and tapping drill bits with 1/4" drive - In practical and robust plastic box
- Accuracy: 0.02mm/0.001" - Measuring speed:1.5m/sec - Made according to standard DIN 862 - Dual scale in inch and mm
$8.53 - $147.15
Tri-Flow Superior Lubricant is a light viscosity lube that allows for deep penetration into hard to reach moving parts. - Ideal for all conditions - wet, dry, road and trail - High grade petroleum oils provide optimum lubrication under extreme temperatures (-60 to 475F) and humidity
Never leave safety behind. Topeak's Mini 9 folding tool lets you take what you need and won't weigh you down. Its forged-aluminum body holds 9 tools including: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm Allen wrenches, a T25 Torx wrench and a Phillips screwdriver. Plus this smart tool tucks neatly into its included neoprene case.
• Penetrating all purpose lubricant with PTFE • Repels moisture and prevents rust and corrosion • Use on chains, cables and pivot points • Loosens rusted and corroded nuts and bolts • Ideal for all conditions wet, dry, road and trail • 12 ounces
- Easy-to-use tool that easily and securely attaches cable ends to cables for a professional-looking result - Included cable cutter allows easy trimming of cables to correct size before attaching cable ends - Locking function keeps a low profile while in your toolbox
- 2-in-1 trailside disc brake repair tool - Features disc brake truing slots as well as a piston press/spreader in one convenient tool - Sandblasted chrome finish resists corrosion
- Shimano style freewheel remover with guide - Comfortable handle with rubber grip - Compatible with all HG freewheels or cassette lockrings - Chromoly construction
- Mini torque wrench preset to 5 newton meters - Includes 3, 4, 5, and 6mm hex bits, T20 and T25 torx bits
• High gloss formula provides the ultimate shine on all surfaces: metal, carbon fiber, plastic, rubber and vinyl. • Polishes and protects in one easy step • Use on bicycles, fitness equipment, motorcycles, watercraft, ATVs and more. • Slick film helps prevent dirt build-up on frame and parts.
Sunlite's Series II Chain Tool works with Shimano IG, HG, and UG chains. The vinyl coated handles make chain maintenance a breeze, and the screw style makes loosening up a stiff link easy.
- Thin-profiled pedal wrench with a 15mm open end, and an integrated 16mm box end wrench - Thin profile is compatible with tricky pedals and those with narrow wrench flats - Rubberized coating on handle provides both positive grip and improved comfort - Made from long-lasting and durable Chromoly steel
$10.00 - $40.00
SRAM's Butter Grease is a Slickoleum lube recommended for fork bushings, Roam and Rise wheel rear hub pawls and Reverb seat post service. Keep your parts working smoothly!
Periodic hydraulic remote bleeds are necessary to maintain consistent performance. RockShox's Bleed Kit has everything you need to keep your Reverb and X-Loc remotes functioning at their best.
- Required to bleed Reverb 1x remotes - Compatible with Standard RockShox bleed kits - Included with remote upgrade kit and Reverb 1x post - Not compatible with SRAM brakes bleeding edge fitting
Oil Level Adjuster (for checking and adjusting oil level) -Reverb/Motion Control Dampers /Turnkey Dampers
$5.00 - $24.00
Keep your Reverb dropper post performing at its best with RockShox's Reverb Hydraulic Fluid. It's optimized for the remotes of the Reverb as well as the Monarch XX rear shock.
RockShox Volume Reducer Kits
$5.00 - $37.00
RockShox's Suspension Oil comes in different weights to match the most popular suspension fork and shock setups.
$6.50 - $18.50
Rock-N-Roll Absolute Dry lubricant is a super-clean chain lube that picks up little or no dirt. - For road bikes only
- Makes braking and shifting super smooth by reducing the drag in cable housings - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
$6.50 - $18.50
Rock-N-Roll Extreme is a very clean lubricant due to its ability to shed dirt and dust. - For mountain bike or wet road riding
$7.90 - $17.90
- Premium red formula all-purpose bicycle grease
$11.90 - $33.00
- Xtreme chain lube is formulated for long-distance and extreme off-road conditions - MFR bonds to metal surfaces and resists build-Up and tackiness, in addition to shedding water
Simply Accurate – Maintenance-free, Reliable and Affordable Our torque tools use intelligent design for accuracy without the need for expensive calibration. An industrial-grade internal spring manufactured within extremely tight tolerances pre-determines torque setting. The tool does not need to be set into calibration and cannot shift out of calibration. Bits Included Each Tool includes removable Bit holder and (6) High-quality Nickel-Plated S2 Steel bits. 3NM Bits: H2, H2.5, H3, T10, T20, PH0 4NM Bits: H3, H4, H5, T20, T25, PH1 5NM Bits: H4, H5, H6, T20, T25, PH2. Easy to use Ergonomic handle fits your fingertips and includes a spinner grip to make wrenching easier. Tool provides an unmistakable 20 degree overrun when the torque limit is reached. Users can be confident knowing they have the correct tension. Low profile allows the tool to fit into more places for use, overall 50% lower height than tools costing twice as much. Use it like a tool – safe to un-screw! Prestacycle's TorqKey is fast and easy-to-use as an everyday tool. Color-coded tension markings on both sides make it a quick-grab on your workbench. They provide Torque relief in the right (clockwise) screw tightening direction, and hold firm in the left (counterclockwise) unscrew direction. You can unscrew fittings that were just tightened with the TorqKey. This is very handy when making multiple attempts to get a cable adjustment just right. NOTE: Do not use TorqKey to remove stuck, damaged, rusted or over-tightened fittings. More Options Prestacycle Pro TorqKeys are available in 4Nm, 5Nm, 6Nm, 7Nm, 8Nm, 10Nm and 12Nm. Combine TorqKeys with our Ratchets and Bit sets to make a more complete tool set for Bicycle servicing. Standard Magnetic Hex Tip works with our 20 Piece Bicycle Bits set, our long Bicycle bits and any other 1/4" Hex bits. Prestacycle TorqKeys are different… designed from the start with real-world experience on Bicycles. Specifications: - 3NM included Bits: H2, H2.5, H3, T10, T20, PH0 - 4NM included Bits: H3, H4, H5, T20, T25, PH1 - 5NM included Bits: H4, H5, H6, T20, T25, PH2 - Torque value accurate to + / – 10%. - Provides 20 degree overrun when maximum torque is reached. - Overrun provides user with unmistakable feedback when torque value is reached. - Polymer Finger grip Handle with spinner top ergonomically designed for comfortable use. - Color-coded tension markings on both sides. - Magnetic 1/4" hex bit retention makes bit changes easy. - Torque accuracy life-cycle exceeds 5000 cycles. - Simple to Judge – If the logo is worn, the tool is past life. - Replacing the tool costs less than other tool's calibration service. - Height: 78 mm, 3.1 inches. - Width: 52 mm, 2.1 inches. - Weight: Approx. 48 grams. - 1 Year limited consumer warranty. Disclaimers Check with the manufacturer of your components and fittings for proper torque specifications. Always follow Manufacturer guidelines for installation and removal of nuts, bolts and screws.
- (18) Precision hardened bits in two Patented Bits Carriers - Professional bits made with hardened S2 steel - Nickel-plated for a long lasting finish that prevents marring - They resist rounded edges to protect your bolts - Compatible with all Prestacycle hex-bit hand tools - Set fits virtually every know bicycle bolt – including JIS! Features Highest quality bits Prestacycle offers the highest possible quality 1/4? hex tool bits for use on Bicycles and much more. Our bits are compatible with all Prestacycle hex-based hand tools, and are industry-standard to fit all other tools that use 1/4? hex bits. Engineered for long life All Prestacycle Professional bits are made with hardened S2 steel, which is much stronger than most hand tools which are made of CRV Steel. S2 steel also resists stretching, preventing rounded edges on the bits that could damage bolts. We apply nickel-plating to all Professional bits to prevent marring to Stainless Steel, Aluminum and Titanium screws and to provide a long-lasting finish. Specific hex bits have micro surfacing to reduce slippage when in use. JIS Compatible Prestacycle bits sets do NOT contain U.S. Philips heads, which were specifically designed in 1932 to round-out as an alternative to torque tools. These are modern ANSI standard (compatible with the discontinued JIS standard) and can be used on any bicycle cross head bolt. (18) Precision hardened S2 steel Nickel-plated Professional bits in a Patented Bits Carrier. Stronger and longer lasting than any other tools made for bicycles. Since worn heads can damage bolts, these bits protect your components. Covers all major HEX sizes, Screwdriver sizes, and all the new TORX® sizes found on the latest components. - (18) Precision hardened bits in two Patented Bits Carriers - Professional bits made with hardened S2 steel - Nickel-plated for a long lasting finish that prevents marring - Resist rounded edges on the bits that could damage bolts - Compatible with all Prestacycle hex-bit hand tools - Industry-standard to fit all other tools that use 1/4? hex bits - Specific hex bits have micro surfacing to reduce slippage when in use
$10.99 - $35.00
- Dissolves and isolates dirt for lasting performance in mixed conditions. - Superior durability, wear protection and lubrication. - New formula lasts runs cleaner and lasts longer. - Biodegradable, non-toxic, vegetable/synthetic formula. Designed for mixed to wet conditions, Chainj is an advanced biodegradable vegetable/synthetic oil blend engineered to provide superior efficiency, wear protection, and durability. The vegetable oil is not only sustainable but also associates ionically with metal surfaces creating a resilient protective barrier for added life and increased anti-wear properties. Additionally, Chainj features detergent properties which actively dissolve and isolate dirt as you ride. Great for lubrication of parts too!
- Perfect for the common 5mm hex hardware found on every modern bicycle. - Ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle. - Features extra long hex key and second ball-end. - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use. The 5mm hex is by far, the most common size hex found on modern bicycle. Inspired by our other hex driver sizes, which are some of the most comfortable and ergonomic hex wrenches we've ever used, we decided to bring you these features in the common 5mm size. Features include an ergonomic dual-density screw driver handle for comfort and control, an extra long hex key for exceptional leverage, a second ball end for quick and easy installation or removal, and heat-treated S2 tool steel construction for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Page 1 of 41 Next page