- Our Hydration and Repair carriers have often been copied, but like any copy, it is never as good as the original. With over a decade of experience designing these carriers and winning more Ironman Distance World Championships than all our competitors combined, we have launched the first of the next generation of Alloy XLAB Hydration Carriers. This new 'wing' will be on winning race rockets for the next several years.
- Rear carriers should not interfere with the air on the rider's back, but instead fill in the turbulence 'hole' behind the riders posterior, thereby reducing the rider's drag (which accounts for 64% of energy used on a racing bicycle). We positioned the carrier in the Wind Tunnel to 'draft' behind the rider causing no extra drag.
- We wanted the next generation of carriers to solve the problem of storing keys, cell phones, cash, tire levers, and other essential items. These and other items can be stored in the XLAB MINI BAG which drops vertically and easily into the integrated compartment and is secured by the top X-STRAP.
- As you can see, you have two choices for storing your Air Strike CO2 cartridges and NANOFLATOR, or XLAB SPEED CHUCK on the rear of the CARBON WING, using the optional hexagonal X-NUT or in the XLAB MINI BAG.
- Tires and tubes are always an issue, so now you can attach them neatly under the CARBON WING inside the XLAB MEZZO BAG.
- With the CARBON WING you can use a single Aqua Shot bottle cage on the rear or one on each side. XLAB recommends using either the GORILLA cage or the GORILLA XT cage for rear carriers.
- One of the key features invented by XLAB is the multiple mounting holes for the saddle rail clamps. One position sets the bottle cages close to vertical and others incline the cages for rider preference. Because of it's past success, we have kept the same feature in the XLAB Super Wing for customizing the installation.
- In addition, there are 4 sets of holes for the lower cage bolts which with the front holes provides a total of 12 different cage angle positions.
- We use the latest aerospace aluminum alloy to provide the toughest alloy carrier on the market with no twisting like other hydration carriers. Without hardware the XLAB Super Wing weighs only 85 grams.
- The bottom line—simply the most versatile Alloy Hydration and Repair system carrier, complete with mounting hardware. XLAB makes you faster – ask the Pros!
- Carbon Sonic chassis
- One Pair X-Straps
- All hardware and instructions
- Carbon Fiber proprietary unidirectional orientation.
- Chassis 49 grams, Hardware 30 grams. Total 79 grams
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Because of our engineering and testing for this product we give it a Limited Lifetime Warranty to the original owner.